Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Submission + Freedom Go Hand-in-Hand

http://www.mademoisellefiona.com/?page_id=1459&paged=2


"Submission leads to the awareness that happiness should not be based on whether we get our way."
Richard Foster, Celebration of Discipline
 
Happy is the woman who treasures what God treasures. As I strive to be a Proverbs 31 woman I am challenged to (truly) believe that submission is a beautiful trait God values. It isn't the crushing, negative loss we're led to believe ... it is the "freedom from the need to always get my way." And, sweets, isn't it nice to know that we are free to not always have our way? I don't know about you, but I have ruined enough days battling for what I want.
 
So here's to submission: may we see the beauty, radiance, and freedom this God-treasured trait grants. And may sunshine and love fill your hearts today.
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...