Wednesday, February 18, 2015

d.i.y. // Chalkpaint + Branches

 



 
I love the way branches seem to make everything more beautiful; earlier this year I ransacked the side of our driveway scouring for just the right set. Afterwards, I sprayed the grass over as I painted the branches with a few good coatings muted gold spray-paint.
 
I also found a empty spaghetti jar and bathed the insides with the most lovely shade of turquoise (the perfect color to add "pop" to our living room's cream + brown hues). The chalk-paint came in the most adorable little jar from Hobby Lobby. I've painted nearly everything I can get my hands on with it. :)
 
Sometimes, the simplest of things can bring so much joy.
 
Dearhearts, what have you been up to lately? Have you set your hands to making beautiful things?
 
With love, coffee, and lots and lots of snow!

6 comments:

  1. Frannie, you are right. The simplest things bring such joy. I have had the head of a Lily, which had broken off, just floating in a saucer in the kitchen. It has given me such pleasure. I do like your jar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Miss Elizabeth, you are such a joy to have around here. Your floating lily sounds lovely.

      I hope your week is full of joy and peace!!

      With love!

      Delete
  2. I love this!! Everything looks wonderful... you've inspired me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe ... If I've supplied some inspiration my mission is complete.

      :D

      Delete
  3. love seeing your simple yet lovely touches - gives me ideas for how to work with my budget/decor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Charis!! Blessings on your endeavors ... I'd love to see whatever you come up with on your blog!!

      Blessings!

      Delete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...