Friday, May 9, 2014

My Mom

My Mom is an amazing woman.
 
 
 
She is a wife, a bride. A mother. A soon-to-be grandmother. A daughter. A sister. She is a teacher. A college student. A boom operator in the Alaska Air Guard. She is a keeper of her home. A secretary of the greatest kind. She is a quilter. A (most wonderful) cook. A listener. A binder of wounds. A lover of God's Word and all things family ... oh, and a lover of Silver Dollar City, too.

 

 
She is full of grace and humility. And Love, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, self control. She is full of Christ and it radiates from her works and eyes.
 
 
 
She taught me of Jesus and my ABC's. She read countless books aloud to my siblings and I. She has jumped out of airplanes and traveled the world.
 


She is my dearest friend and oldest one too.
 
She is precious.
 
And I love her.
 
Happy birthday and Mother's Day, Marm!
 
Always your Franniegirl

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Exactly, Amelia. GRANDMOTHER?!!?!?! Are you trying to tell us something?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh dear! What a commotion I've stirred up. No, sweet ones, I am not yet expecting. My sister is though! :)

    Thanks for the laughs!
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's funny, Frannie. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom certainly is an amazing woman, Frannie, and I know she's proud to have a daughter like you!!

    I also wanted to drop by and let you know that I've been praying for you and D. a lot lately - I hope things are going well and that you're getting adjusted to his funky schedule!! :-)

    Hugs to you, dear friend!
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds wonderful! And I'm sure, whenever you have a little one of your own, you'll be just as wonderful a mother as she has been to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...