Saturday, March 1, 2014

Special Love from England

A few evenings ago, I received a lovely wedding present all the way from England.  
 
Ms. Barbara, from the blog Cornish Cream, was so generous and thoughtful and I cannot help but share her kindness with you!


Within the package was another bundled sweetly in ribbon and pretty paper.

And within that lace and a delicious lavender sachet.


Four colorful, wonderful tea towels met my eyes!
 
How special!

 
The most special of all were the four tea napkins which were given from her dear mother's Irish collection.

Are they not the most adorable, dainty, priceless gifts ever?

I hope to carry one of these special tea napkins with me as a hankie on the wedding day--though I hope to keep any tears from staining them!
 
It will be a special part of my "something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new."
 
What a remarkable, dear gift!
 
A thousand hugs and thank-you's, Ms. Barbara!
 
Your love and kindness brightened my busy days tremendously!
 
With love and a very happy heart,
Frannie
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. how sweet and precious! ♥
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! What a lucky girl you are! :-D

    Hugs!!
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that they arrived safely, dear Frannie. I know you mentioned herb theme for your kitchen, so thought the tea towels would fit in!
    You must be so busy as you get nearer the wedding date. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I haven't looked at your blog for ages and you are getting married tomorrow/today in NZ time! :)
    Every blessing on your marriage.
    Rhoda xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...