Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Duncan

 

 hello, Dalton.

Yes, I know you are reading this post. You're probably in some sort of coffee shop or unknown Wi-Fi spot. Do you know how much it means to me that you read my blog? How much it means to me that you are working so diligently on our future life and home? How your gentle, warrior spirit reminds me every day of God's Husbandly/Fatherly love?

Right now I'm laying in bed, hair wild and unkept with a terrible fever. I'm wearing mismatched pajamas I haven't changed out of in, oh, let's see ... the past day and night. My breath smells like sickness {{ewwwy}} and my spirit is incredibly needy.

Despite my disgusting, frustrating feelings I am so incredibly missing you. And I am thankful. Thankful for your self-sacrificing love. How you graciously listen to my joys and complaints. Your patience. Your big heart and big dreams. Most of all, I am thankful that our Abba Daddy saw it fit to let me join you in the adventure called life.

Fifty days may feel like a lifetime, but it's fifty days closer to the day when our lifetime officially begins.

Love you so much,

Your Francesca
 

1 comment:

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...