Monday, May 19, 2014

How to Say Goodbye to Your Husband Box

My sweet baby sister marries her beloved in four days. Eee! This means my severL of my family members have dawned our traveling gear, stowed away an amazing amount of luggage and odd tidbits into two small cars, and have begun the twenty plus hours of driving to the state of her union--Arizona. 

My sweet husband stayed behind and is manfully toughing his way through our first week apart all by his lonesome. It's only been one day but it has been really hard being away from my dear man! 

Before I left I made a little box of goodies for him.


It's my "I Love How Box" and  in it I wrote a special note for each day detailing a special something I love and appreciate about him.


I doodled a little picture going with the card's theme. Some ideas were "I love how you encourage me in The Lord" and "I love how you help me around the house." 


Little things but in reality they are quite big. Sometimes I forget to verbalized my thankfulness for all he does to bless my life. This was a fun, easy project to make and guess what? He LOVED it! 


Especially when it was topped with a $1 package of sunflower seeds--a favorite snack of his! :D

What are some cute ideas you love to use to encourage the special people in your life? I'd love to hear it...you may even spark some inspiration! :)

With love, 
Frannie

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a lovely idea, Frannie. I'm sure Dalton really appreciated your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...