Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Morning of Late


Why I hate sleeping in:

1)   I just feel awful, totally awful, about myself.
2)   I eat unhealthy foods for breakfast. Like leftover MacNCheese and hotdogs.

3)   I (try to) ignore messes like an accidentally dumped pile of powdered sugar and living room pillows scattered about the floor. (Dear future hubby, whoever you are, I promise I'm not always this messy.)  :)

4)   I forget the wonderful things I need to do on my “To-Do” list. I’m a list girl and an unfinished “To-Do” is comparable to a big blister on the bottom of my foot.   

5)   Oh, then I get on here and rant and rave over the morning’s failure . . . hoping it will help . . . while only prolonging the problem.

So, how shall I fix this?

I’m off to brush my (out of control) main, throw some decent clothes on, wipe off that counter and get to business. Wonderful things are waiting for me; things like homework, reading, preparing dinner, cleaning, and organizing. And they shan’t be disappointed.

What about you? Do late mornings throw you off?

Frannie

2 comments:

  1. Weeeell ... yes and no ... You see, I'm a night owl, so late mornings feel quite natural to me - actually a relief, after five sleep-deprived days of acting like a morning person! But I definitely have "those" mornings, those "Jonah-of-a-day" mornings, and I hate them! My usual solution is to wash my hair (not-quite-pristine hair is a major mood-buster for me), put on my best makeup, and put on quiet music while I work in the kitchen for a while.

    Now, I hope to one day determine if this routine will still work when I have children ...

    Have a great day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Vickie for getting my crazy morning chaos.

    Blessings to you!
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...