Monday, May 14, 2012

I am Persuaded



For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38,39

I am persuaded:

That God is good, I am completely forgiven, and completely loved.

That He will work all things together for good and that the more I lose my life in Him the more I gain in unimaginable ways.

My life has a purpose, a meaning, and that His thoughts toward me are more numerous than the sand. So numerous, in fact, that I cannot count them.

I am persuaded.

That you are just as valuable and precious to Him too.

1 comment:

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...