Thursday, May 9, 2013

For my Dearest Friend



 
“There is no friend like the old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise; fame is a scentless sunflower, with gaudy crown of gold; but friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.”
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
 
Who has been the visible angel in my life? The one who has spent countless nights counseling and praying with me? The one who has taught me how to be joyful and who has encouraged me to follow God? There are many who have done well in this world; many who I love and respect.

But it is my dear mother who has seen every side of me and still loves me anyway.

Happy birthday, Marmee.

You are so special!
 
 
Love this picture? Find it here.
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...