Sunday, October 7, 2012

Today


Today
October 6, 2012

Outside my window...  it was a clear, breezy October Sunday. At this moment however, the cool air is sparkling with stars ahead.

I am thinking... about traveling to Arkansas tomorrow and about the blessings of having school off for most of this week.

I am thankful... for cool nights, kittens, coffee, and sugared toast.

In the kitchen... clean dishes drying and a fresh pot of coffee.

I am wearing... my  polka-dotted  jumper and a matching hunter green shirt. Oh, and pink fluffy socks. J

I am creating... cards like this!
Cuteness found here!

I am going... to grocery and clothes shop tomorrow, prepare for my grandparent’s arrival, and finish this month’s menu!

I am wondering... whether I shall get all I want done!

I am reading... Stepping Heavenward, Great Expectations, and Wind in the Willows.
(I took your advice Vickie and am enjoying this book.)

I am hoping... to manage my time so well that I wll be totally caught up in all assignments. Maybe even get ahead! Also, I need to begin my Bible memory of Matthew 5.

I am looking forward to... Seeing Granma and Granpa this week!

Around the house... a brother working on homework, rained on schoolbooks (sadness!), two tired pups, and perhaps a few dust-bunnies.

I am pondering... on Ghana, my spread-out family, tomorrow’s escapades.

One of my favorite things... warm sweaters, Sunday School children, lunchtimes with my family

A few plans for the rest of the week: Arkansas, House-cleaning, School work

A peek into my day... Began with rising with a sunny sky and two happy pups. Quickly roused the family to dress and head out the door for church. Taught a lesson on Lot and Sodom and Gomorrah—the children were really into this especially when we threw “brimstone” at one another. Prepared lunch with the family and then . . . . I took a nap! J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...