Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Excuse the Dust

Pardon my honest-to-goodness mess. I am acutely aware of the jumbled mess Authentic Virtue has found itself in; ah me, I guess if one wants to learn she must whole-heartedly dive into html codes, tutorials, and all manner of uncomfortable techy stuff. I suppose this is why the experts suggest getting an experiemental blog first . . .  Hopefully, if all goes well  (and I manage to keep all 10 fingers away from the elusive erase button) I should be properly assembled soon.

Lord bless you!

Frannie

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so beautiful and inviting so far!!! Course, you may have finished with the changes because it looks in order to me. :)

    God's blessings upon you, Frannie dear!! Be watching for a post on my blog. we got to go the the most wonderful concert last night! I can't wait to tell about it, and I'm sure you'll like it. :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your sweetness! I will keep an eye on your blog--I look forward to reading about it!!

    Blessings to you!
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...