Saturday, February 5, 2011

Did I Forget Something?

Greetings friends!! I hope you all are having a very blessed day . . . I don't know about you but it is quite lovely outside. Crisp, newly fallen snow adorns everything--a reminder of Isaiah 1:18 which reads,

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."


How kind our is Savior to spend the time and energy to reason with us! And I know I myself can be very difficult to reason with (sadly).  I praise Jesus and my Heavenly Father for seeing me worthy of His time!! 

As my title hints I forgot something! and that something is another lovely give-away hosted Kendra from Ismikendra. She is give away several lovely pieces of jewlery which you may like to check out!! {P.S. make sure you wish her a blessed birthday!!} :) 


Well, I must run! We are remodling our new house and so I get to go help Daddy!! :)  May the Lord bless your day friends!!

Frannie



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the additional blog giveaway information. Would you consider posting pictures and information about your house remodeling efforts? I always enjoy seeing things like that.

    We have actually had snow in Texas which is quite unusual for us. As I was walking in it yesterday the very same verse from Isaiah came to mind and I could not help feeling my heart lifted in such gratitude for the great, merciful love of our Saviour!

    I hope you have a blessed weekend, and a very productive time of work with your father! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda!
    You are very welcome! I do plan on taking pictures; I hope you'll enjoy them!

    Oh how fun! Our Savior is merciful and good.

    May the Lord bless your day!! I will be praying for you!
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Frannie Girl,

    You are a young woman of great price. You are a blessing to me every day. I love you and I am proud of you. I pray the blessings of the Lord upon you today.

    Love and kisses,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...