Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh, how I loved Wyoming!

Greetings! I hope this finds everyone well and growing in our Lord. Thank you all for your prayers concerning our trip to Wyoming last week. It was a blessing to have sweet sisters in Christ sharing their care. Thank you! As my title readily shouts, I LOVED Wyoming! It was such a beautiful place and one of my favorites. The clouds were always so dramatically posed and the weather cool, but mostly sunny. And the best part of being in Wyoming? We got to see Allie! That was my favorite part. :) I just wanted to share a some of our pictures.

Can you see the rainbow?
"I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth." Genesis 9: 13-16


I thought this picture was neat.

Feet! :)

The Teton Mountains

Buffalo, or as we Halbert's so energetically call them, "Tatonkas!"

Jeremiah and I

Horses from Turpin Meadow Ranch, the dude ranch Allie worked at.

The beautiful view from her breakfast window.


"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" Psalms 8:3,4
 
And here we are, leaving for our long, but enjoyable trip home.

 Don't forget to look at my side bar and guess what the picture could be! :)
Have a blessed day,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...