Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Momma!

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." Prov 31:31

Happy birthday and Mother's Day, dearest Mamma! I know we all love our mothers, but just as the Bible says, " Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her" (Prov 31:28) so I am excitedly rising up to bless my dear Momma. I am so thankful to have her as a teacher of school, womanhood, and housekeeping. I am blessed to have her as my confidant and best friend. I am glad to have her as my example of a mother and wife. If you cannot tell. . .I love her totally and dearly.

Such a fun and sweet mother!

Momma earnestly and excitedly using the saw while helping Daddy fix their bedroom's floor.

How sweet!

Isn't she lovely?

Momma, thank you for listening to my hopes and secrets, my confessions and upsets. Thank you for teaching me lessons I should have learned long ago and for laughing at and with me. :) Thank you for being a sweet and submissive wife-an excellent example. And for being a faithful and good mother. I hope to be a blessing to you in your future and to bring you lots of joy and smiles. I LOVE YOU and praise the Lord for giving me to you and Daddy!

"Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all." Prov. 31:29

With lots of love,
 Franniegirl

4 comments:

  1. Fiddlin Girl5/09/2010 1:17 AM

    Aw, your momma is very sweet and very lovely!!! Happy birthday to her and happy birthday to Allie as well!

    Your loving sister in Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Thank you for the birthday wishes for Momma and Allie! Wasn't God good to give us mothers? Have a blessed day sister, Frannie

    *Oops! For those who read my post earlier, I fixed the doubled first paragraph! :) You all know how posting is late at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you have a sweet Mother! Happy Mother's day to your Mom! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francesca Anne--You are the sweetest thing ever! You so inflate me and my capabilities...but the only reason why I am half the woman I am is because of the grace of the Lord Jesus, a supportive and loving husband, and the three most absolutely best children a mother could ever want or even hope for....I love you, appreciate you, and am so proud of you, Miss Halbert.
    Truest of Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, darling!

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- leave a comment below and I'll do my best to give you a reply. There is nothing sweeter then hearing from my readers!

Love, blessings and a steaming cup of coffee,

Frannie Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...